Download Flash games to PSP
- If you want to put on a game you made yourself using adobe flash or macromedia flash, find the .SWF folder that you made. Right click and goto step number 6. Else go to step number 2.
- Turn on your computer and open FireFox (must be FireFox for it to work).
- Go to the website with the game you want.
- Go to File and then Save Page As after it has loaded.
- Go to My Documents and find a folder with the name of the website you went on.
- Look for file with a ".swf" extension, rename it the title of the game, and delete all other irrelevant files. Right-click and press Copy.
- Connect your PSP to your PC, go to Settings and go on USB Connection
- Close My Documents and then go on My Computer.
- Click on "Removable Disc (X:)", where "X" is the drive letter.
- 10 Click on the PSP Folder then the COMMON Folder. Note: If you can't see that folder, create one. Right-click and press "Paste" inside the folder.
11Open the Internet browser and type in the game location:
12•file:/PSP/COMMON/your game here.swf
13Close "My Computer", disconnect the USB cable, and have fun!
- Alternatively there are websites that allow you to play the games on-line directly thorough the PSP's browser. this has the advantage of being simpler but means an internet connection is required to access the games. The main websites for this are:
- You don't need a hacked PSP to do this.
- Go to Google and type "calculator filetype:swf". Once you find the calculator you like, you can save and open that file on your PSP the way this article shows. Next time, on Google, change the word calculator: try calendar, clock, alarm clock, etc. You PSP will work with cool gadgets!
- Get gadgets at:
- Simple games like Tetris work well.
- Shockwave and Java will work on a psp but you need a game that is less than a certain version.
- These game must be Flash 6 or bellow to work.
You might also like
When apple came out with the IPOD i boughtby 8jeremy2
A cowen d2, more features and more flexibility for lower cost. It had a touchscreen and flash games while the ipod was restricted to its little wheel. The battery life was 54 hours and it had an SD slot (this was before the days of micro SD) for expandable storage. Its audio output was more customizable and of higher quality.
And it still works great.
Damn this thread got longby ps3and360yeah
If this is still alive, look the fact is that to some the 360 is better and to others it will be the ps3. depends on what you value most from it, for games, well, the 360 will win. for media the ps3. why?
simple, the ps3 supports same video reads as the 360 but it allows for video transfer and easy playback/accessability.
it has usb ports that let you copy video, music and images.
has a customizable wallpaper screen.
has a web browser that lets you play flash video in real time and download images, music, video! holy fuck!
blue ray player!
has divx and its video (netflix-like) streaming library
Professional Flash Mobile Development: Creating Android and iPhone Applications
EMTEC Animal Series Aquarium 4 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Sea Turtle
CE (Dexxxon Digital Storage, Inc. dba Emtec Electronics)
Beginning Flash, Flex, and AIR Development for Mobile Devices
APPLE IPHONE 5S Or APPLE IPHONE 5 Premium Pretty Design Protector Hard Cover Case + Screen Protector Film + 1 of New Metal Stylus Touch Screen Pen (Black Silver Butterfly Flower)
Wireless (WAM Apple Iphone 5S / Iphone 5)
Anker® 36W 4-Port USB Wall Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air mini; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; the new HTC one (M8); Nexus and More