Flash games for your website
This service does not provide in-game ads, so you can keep your existing ads, banners, splash screens and everything you are used to place in your game to monetize it.
You make money every time a player downloads the game to play it directly on the computer, and this applies both to game developers and arcade site owners.
That’s how it works, as explained by Install Connect guys:
« Our Install Connect game monetization platform allows game developers and portal owners to bring their Flash game content directly to the user’s desktop. We are so confident in how much money you will earn by monetizing your Flash games with us, that we will send you $1, 000 for simply getting started. Keep what you have and in a snap you can add our monetization and earn an additional -15 CPM.
1 Developers register and generate Install Connect code to add to your site
2 Game publishers register, upload your games and add a unique link into your SWF
3 Unlock an all new revenue stream through downloadable EXE’s that monetize
* It takes minutes to enable your games or your site on our self-service website. We take care of everything, no SDK or API necessary.
* Keep your existing monetization, video pre-roll, banner ads, sponsorships, in-game ads or microtransactions.
* When signed up you will receive an automatic revenue share of $10-15 CPM. (your share)
* 750 unique game downloads in the first seven days of going live will get you paid $500 instantly! If it’s more than 1, 500 unique game downloads you earn $1000, just like that!
* Please note that fraudulent installs can and will be detected and will not be paid a revenue share.
Sounds too good to be true?
* We have successfully monetized millions of downloadable games over the past several years and we created this Flash monetization solution to extend the life of Flash game portals and sustain the development efforts of countless game developers.
on NLT everyone can find out average cost of mobile app development
You might also like
Dump the flashby BrooklynBoy
Sorry, but your website looks just like every site created by someone who just purchased "How To Use Flash in 24 hours". Flash works great for games, but is unecessary for content delivery. Your use of color and layout is good.
I would place the education section below the experience section since it has nothing to do with the job you are looking for.
Free Kindle Books: Kindle User Guide to Download Free Books for Kindle on Amazon to Kindle Fire, Touch 3G, Keyboard 3G, DX, iPhone, Free Kindle Reading Apps and Free Kindle Cloud Reader
Book (CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform)
LG OPTIMUS L70 (MS323) Premium Pretty Design Protector Hard Cover Case + Car Charger + 1 of New Assorted Color Metal Stylus Touch Screen Pen (A String Of Straight Red Flower On White)
Wireless (WAM LG OPTIMUS L70)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7-Inch, White)
Personal Computer (????)
ANDROSET Quad-Core Android 4.2 Google TV Player Wi-Fi / HDMI (QUAD CORE E88 Android Cloud White)
wii remote glove