Japanese Flash Basketball games
This is a free-throw game in basket ball. Sink back-to-back free throws.
How to Play
- The angle and length of the arrow is the direction and power of the ball when thrown.
- The number shown below the ball is a quantification of the direction and
power mentioned above. Use them as a guide.
power -How much percentage of power you will throw a ball.
∠angle - The angle of throwing a ball.
- Click the mouse and the ball will be thrown.
- The number of consecutive goals will be shown at SCORE.
- Once you make consecutive goals, the position of throwing gets back.
From the certain position, you have to throw the ball from the position at
- If you fail, the basket ball returns to the original position and the score
also becomes 0.
- When you sink a free throw for more than 10 consecutive times, you can
register the ranking.
- Enter your name and click SAVE button.
- If you want to go back to the game without registration, click REPLAY
- Notes; The score might not be registered due to the Internet congestion.
Thank you for your understanding.
- To go back to the beginning, Click RESET button in the upper left corner of
- When you click TRAINING button at the beginning, you can play with training
- At the training mode, you can choose the position of throwing by dragging &
You might also like
Yes. And heres how and whyby Nurseman
I recently bought an older G4 powermac for $200.
I was tired of all the Ms bullshit. It was easy, I love the Mac, although it does seem a little slower.
I have Mozilla, Open Office, Flash, Windows Media Player. AIM, and any other program you could hope for.
There is nothing I cant do now, except play a few games (But that is why I have Xbox 360)
I have been using PC's since the 286 days. I will Never buy a MS/PC again. I will put up with a few headaches to know that my computer will do ONLY what I want, when I want, and not submit ANYTHING behind my back.
You canby moderately
So you're using Ubuntu? i know its kinda hard to get 3-d rendering and what not, but if you're kinda new to Ubuntu, go to help.ubuntu.com and it'll show the basics on how to get started with running applications, playing music files, playing video, burning cd's, etc.. it's also good with instructions such as installing java, flash player, etc... also go to add/remove packages, go to games, and there's a whole bunch of free games you can download and run straight from Ubuntu without having to install plug ins like flashplayer.
Network effect.by erfymop
Especially with office documents. People could give a rats ass about Windows itself, but they still need Excel and Word for work. Pull out that, things will change a little. What I can see happening, or is happening a little with the netbooks, is people start using Linux or BSD without knowing it. They'll have a computer with point and click, a web browser, flash, movie player, music player, some simple games and productivity software, but won't know what the heck it is, anymore than they know what runs on their dvd player. How many OS X users know what BSD is? Maybe in 10, 15 years, yo
I know aol sucksby BUT_
Its free and I still use it as a browser sometimes. I use the chat rooms and have some favorites saved. Anyways, my pc crashed a week ago and I had someone come by to fix it. He said I might need a new hd, but he managed to get me back and running.
But now when I am on aol, I cant see any video(youtube), and I cant play any of those aol games.
When I go to "add or remove programs" I see that I have some of those versions there.
And when I am using firefox I can see videos and all works well
My twin brother bought a new tower this weekend. We usually play backgammon with Yahoo Messenger. For some reason this won't load for him. We have installed the media flash player--it states successful download, but still not playing. I had him to try and download Java and it won't let him download this.
He is able to use all the features of Yahoo messenger--that we know of--except for games. At the Yahoo site the games platform won't load either.
We have set enabled his cookies and security preference to medium-high.
He was able to successfully download yahoo messenger and the media flash player