Flash interactive learning games
- Create your own Flash-based interactive gameshow-style game
- You have to answer 15 questions correctly to try and fling your teacher away.
- Whole application has been carefully designed for ease of use. The generator interface allows you to save and load your data files. You can thus easily differentiate, adapt and improve your games.
- New - SCORM compliant, meaning scores can be tracked with your VLE.
- The game can be used an a wide variety of situations - is fantastic with a entire class via an interactive whiteboard and projector.
- Easily link your games into existing online materials - ideal for intranets, websites and VLEs.
- Based around multiple-choice questions together with 'helplines' - 'Take two away', 'Take a vote' and 'Ask an expert'. Each correct answer helps construct the trebuchet to fling the teacher away.
- Your own game in minutes - type your questions in, press generate - that's it!
Examples of the game being used:
There are many examples of this game being used online - try some of the links below, explore the Showcase section or just do a quick Google search...
Feedback from users:
- The generator program:
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP or Vista. Also works with Intel Macs via Parallels / VM Ware.
- Finished quizzes:
Any device with the free Adobe Flash Player installed.
- The games you generate can be uploaded to a website, used on a school network or just directly from an individual PC. The Flash game can be used on any computer or device with the Flash player installed.
You might also like
Things to Try..by karebear1981
Hi there :)
I am a literacy tutor for the local learning disabilities association in my town. The first thing you want to do is find out what he likes - video games, rap music, science...whatever and build you lesson plans on his interests.
The best thing to try at first is to test him with letter combinations. Try working on vowels combinations, and make it easy. Go over the various sounds and make him repeat you by filling on the blanks - coming up with lists that have "o" sounds...
Kids, like to do things that are interactive. Play hangman - make flashcards. Flash cards are so easy to make and a great aide
Pupil's BAFTA bid pride — Blackpool Gazette
James's 'Soot and Smog' game sees the player roam around Victorian London aiming to raise funds to help their sick sister by completing various challenges, while different facts about that era of history flash up on the screen.
Adobe Flash Player 12 Is All Set to Provide Hassle Free Internet Browsing .. — The Fuse Joplin
Another key feature that makes installing this flash player the preferred choice of millions of people all over the world is that it is available for free. Adobe Flash Player 12 is ..
Learning Resources Kindergarten Vocabulary Photo Cards
Office Product (Learning Resources, Inc)
NRL to act on “illegal” betting — Fox Sports
Following a two-month investigation, the NRL's Integrity Unit is close to determining their findings after auditing the betting records of registered players and officials from the NRL, NSW Cup and under-20s Holden Cup competition.