Downloads online Flash games
There are dozens of websites to play online Flash games, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to play them when you have no Internet connection available? In fact, it's easier than it seems. Just follow these simple steps and you'll be able to download Flash games to your hard drive and play them offline in no time.
1. First of all, open the web page where the game you want to download is stored. Copy the URL to the clipboard, and then open a new tab to browse to File2HD.com.
2. extracts all the files you see on a web page. Paste the address in the URL field, tick agreement checkbox and filter the contents by Objects. The page will display a list of all available files, from which you have to identify the SWF that corresponds to the game. Right click on it and save it to your hard drive.
3. Now that you have the SWF on your computer, it's time to turn it into a playable file. Download and install FlashOffliner. When you run the program, click on the system tray icon and select Create new FlashOffliner package.
4. Fill in the fields with the required information (game name, SWF file) and press Start Packing. This will create a FOP file in the selected output folder.
5. When done, go back to FlashOffliner's system tray icon but this time select Install FlashOffliner package. Select the FOP file you just created in the previous step and the game will be automatically added to FlashOffliner's menu.
You might also like
My two centsby -
What kind of games do your kids play? fancy 3D stuff (call of duty 4, bioshock, etc) or online flash games?
for general internet surfing and online kids' games, get something affordable that has:
- any Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Windows XP Home
- 1GB RAM or more, DDR2-667 or DDR2-800
- DVD burner drive or combo drive
- 250GB and up hard drive, SATA II
- 128 or 256 MB video card, like the GeForce 8300-8600
check out the Dell Inspiron series
Pupil's BAFTA bid pride — Blackpool Gazette
James's 'Soot and Smog' game sees the player roam around Victorian London aiming to raise funds to help their sick sister by completing various challenges, while different facts about that era of history flash up on the screen.
Adobe Flash Player 12 Is All Set to Provide Hassle Free Internet Browsing .. — The Fuse Joplin
Another key feature that makes installing this flash player the preferred choice of millions of people all over the world is that it is available for free. Adobe Flash Player 12 is ..
NRL to act on “illegal” betting — Fox Sports
Following a two-month investigation, the NRL's Integrity Unit is close to determining their findings after auditing the betting records of registered players and officials from the NRL, NSW Cup and under-20s Holden Cup competition.