Super Mario Crossover Flash game
IMPORTANT:This page is no longer in use. If you want to report a bug, please make a new thread (obviously, check if it doesn't already exist!) in this subforum. Thanks. -Mario-Fan 07:39, 15 December 2011 (EST)
This is a list of known bugs in Super Mario Bros. Crossover. Please list bugs in the appropriate category and make sure there are no duplicates. If you don't know what section to put the bug in, put it in or make a new section.
Please do not include feature requests in this page. Requests such as "Samus didn't originally get bombs in the game, she had to get powerups" is not a bug, it's a feature request. Also, if the bug appeared in the original game, it was probably kept on purpose (such as Bill not moving against a wall but still animated as if running).
It's really easy to post a bug. Just click "Edit" in the section you want to post in. Then write a nice description of the bug. Also, be sure to put an * at the beginning of the line so it shows up as a list item. If you don't know what the hell you're doing, feel free to click on the "Discussion" tab at the top and post something there. I love this wiki! No more navigating through hundreds of posts to find bugs! If you'd like to discuss these bugs, you can do it here. If you want a bigger chance that your bug will get fixed, then you can upload a screenshot. To take your screenshot, press print screen when you encounter a bug. Then, open up some picture-making program like Paint and do the Ctrl+V command. Then save it and upload it. To find out how, see Help:Images.
- When characters are hidden from sight above the top of the screen, (e.g. jumping above the top level bricks in World 1-2) if they fire projectiles it will make a projectile shooting sound. However, in the original SMB, a projectile shooting sound is not made when Mario is hidden from sight above the top of the screen.
- While shooting and getting a fire flower, Bill "ice skates, " or his running animation freezes while moving. Was able to replicate this twice.
- When holding forward back and down (in order) at the same time and when you shoot he starts shooting backwards.
- When Bill entered World 1-2, he wouldn't fall from the top of the screen.
- On 8-4, right before the bridge, there is a moving platform over the lava for non-Mario characters to jump on. However, it looks like one can simply walk onto it. I tried to do that, but I "slid" all the way back to the pipe that you come out of after the underwater segment. I tried to move out, but I was was stuck (I was able to move in place though- similar to the 3-1 jumping board glitch on the original game when Mario is "stuck" on the missing jumping board). I was underneath the surface by about 2 blocks: (excuse the pic quality since I was not thinking about making a screen shot of the problem).
You might also like
Eligible Gamesby itsascrnnam
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Mario Super Sluggers
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Wario Land: Shake It!
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Nintendo DS Games:
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Big Brain Academy
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day
Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day
Diddy Kong Racing
Elite Beat Agents
Flash Focus: Vision Training in Minutes a Day
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Legend of Zelda: Phantom …
Super Smash Brothers - Nintendo Wii U
Video Games (Nintendo)
Pupil's BAFTA bid pride — Blackpool Gazette
James's 'Soot and Smog' game sees the player roam around Victorian London aiming to raise funds to help their sick sister by completing various challenges, while different facts about that era of history flash up on the screen.
Adobe Flash Player 12 Is All Set to Provide Hassle Free Internet Browsing .. — The Fuse Joplin
Another key feature that makes installing this flash player the preferred choice of millions of people all over the world is that it is available for free. Adobe Flash Player 12 is ..
Super Mario Chess Collector's Edition Tin
Toy (USAOPOLY, Inc)
NRL to act on “illegal” betting — Fox Sports
Following a two-month investigation, the NRL's Integrity Unit is close to determining their findings after auditing the betting records of registered players and officials from the NRL, NSW Cup and under-20s Holden Cup competition.
Mayflash Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U
Video Games (Mayflash)
Super Mario - Ultimate Special Edition (Game Guide, Cheats, Strategies)
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Video Games (Nintendo)